Celebrate Recovery At Grace
Are you struggling with hurts, habits, or hang-ups? Would you like to learn how to care for the life and relationships God has given you? Join us at Grace on Friday nights.
- Dinner is served at 6 PM.
- The group meeting begins at 7 PM.
We meet on the west side of the building at 8524 E. Thomas Road.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-centered 12 Steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying the biblical principles found in the Beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the principles and steps we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Welcome to an amazing spiritual adventure!
Celebrate Recovery is designed to help those struggling with hurts, habits, and hang-ups by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through a recovery process. Celebrate Recovery covers a wide range of life issues including: anger, chemical dependency, codependency, eating disorders, pornography/sexual addiction, and other life issues.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others who are going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit, that will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular principle each week. The leader will also keep Celebrate Recovery’s five rules.
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an accountability partner or a sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups will NOT:
- Attempt to offer any professional clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors. We will provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to fix one another.
Do You Have Questions?
Use this form to let us know if you have any questions about our Celebrate Recovery program or need more information from a Celebrate Recovery leader.